- 2500 (Registered)
Mr. Pobric is a Prominent Online Instructor and the Authority Figure in the field of Positive Psychology, Happiness and Human Flourishing.
He has over 32,000 happy students in 165 Countries (who rated his programs with over 1,000 – 5 STAR Reviews). He is actively involved in this amazing community of happier people and does his best to answer all the questions within 48 hours.
Course updated on March 12th, 2019.
Upon completion of this training you will be eligible to apply for and receive;
- Official Authentic Certification
- 20 CPD / CE Credit Hours (Continuing Professional Development / Continuing Education Credits)
*In addition to the course content students should be prepared to study and practice the material for a minimum of 40 course hours.
About this course:
- Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Standards and when completed you will be eligible to receive Accredited Certificate with 20 CPD / CE Credit Hours.
- The Most Comprehensive Authentic Happiness Accredited Online Certification in Positive Psychology Program providing 8 Major Modules: Introduction to Science of Positive Psychology, Strengths and Optimism, Goals, Relationships, Mindfulness, Gratitude, Resilience and Purpose and Habits.
- 101 Lectures with 7.5 Hours of On Demand Video
- 10 Books Provided as Supporting Material
- 50 Additional Downloadable Supporting Resources
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee – that’s my personal promise of your success!
- Regular free surprise bonuses to help you change your habits and become even happier!
At the end of this course, you will:
- Become Authentically Happier while not “Changing Yourself”
- Improve Relationships with everyone you choose to do so
- Become even More Confident
- Increase Your Credibility
- Get the Tools to Increase Your Resilience Level
- Stop chasing happiness
- Focus on what you really want in life
- Understand and know your strengths
- Learn what positive psychology is all about
- Learn and apply many tools from the Science of Positive Psychology toolbox
- Understand and learn basic mindfulness techniques
- Set Your Goals with happiness in mind
- Get the tools to set the goals right and achieve them easily
- Learn and apply self confidence tools set
- Become even more optimistic
- Improve many areas of your life including physical, financial, career, etc.
- Understand Basic of Habits
- Choose One or More Habits You Want To Change
- Become even more Spiritual (if you decide so)
- Make Necessary Steps to Change Your Habits
- Increase Will Power and Self Confidence
- Release Your Own Happy Chemical
- Learn 7 Secrets to Habits and Happiness
- Become Happier
- Succeed in Any Habit Formation
- Introduce New Routines
- And much more…
The course will cover the scientifically proven methods to understand and practice…
- Happiness with all the Research Based Tools Provided Here
- Psychology – Science of Happiness – and Results Oriented Interventions / Tools
- Model and Specific Recommendations How to Apply it in Your Life
- Determines Happiness and How to Increase Your Happiness and the People Around You
- How to Focus on what you really want
- Understanding the Aim of Positive Psychology and How this Knowledge Can Help
- Strengths and how to define what you really good at
- Introduction to Habits, Connection with Positive Psychology and Seven Secrets of Habits and Happiness
- Type of Habits (including one claimed by the Author of this course)
- Seven Secrets to Habits and Happiness
- How to Be in “The Zone” – Engagement / Flow
- Mindfulness – What is and what is not
- How to Become even more Optimistic and how that knowledge and application can help you live a longer, happier and healthier life
- Goal settings with a Different twist
- Improving Your Relationships with everyone you meet and in turn Become Happier
- Different Mindfulness and Mindlessness techniques to Improve Your Life
- Resilience – Learn and Apply Top 10 Characteristics of Resilience People
- Happy People and Success. Is there a connection here?
- And much more
This program is Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Standards and when completed you will be eligible to receive Accredited Certificate with 20 CPD / CE Hours.
Our CPD provider Number is 777313.
CPD / CE is beneficial for employees’ career progression and advancement. CPD research confirmed that for anyone hoping to get promoted, or wanting to specialize in a different area, demonstrating their learning agility and dedication to CPD / CE can make a substantive difference. In real terms, this means that Accredited Certificate contributes to achieving higher salaries.
For employees, CPD / CE helps them keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date. It also ensures that the professional standard of their qualifications and registrations is maintained. Furthermore, it contributes to their professional sense of direction. Completing CPD / CE helps build their confidence and credibility, allows them to showcase their achievements and equips them with tools to cope positively with change.
Within different regions, there can be different terminology used. For example, CPD can be known as Continuing Education (CE) or Continuing Professional Education (CPE). It is important to note that these terms are completely interchangeable with CPD, and are both focused on a structured approach to lifelong learning.
Global Acceptance of CPD Standards Accreditation
While based in the UK, the CPD Standards accreditation operates internationally and meets the CPD / CE requirements and expectations for all professional bodies, regulators and membership organizations across the globe. This means that a professional attending an accredited CPD / CE training activity can receive a CPD / CE Certificate of Attendance, which can then be used towards their national CPD / CE requirements.
Due to the research undertaken by the CPD Standards Research Project with various professional bodies and regulators the accreditation is recognized and respected internationally. Formal CPD Standards certificates are issued and accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors.
CPD in the United States of America often uses slightly different language to describe the practice of CPD e.g. CE – Continuing Education, CPE – Continuing Professional Education, CME – Continuing Medical Education, or CLE – Continuing Legal Education.
Similar to the UK, there are stringent requirements for professionals to undertake CE within different sectors, with over 4000 professional bodies, institutes, and regulators across the country.
It is a rather complex area as each of the 52 States has different CE requirements in place for regulated areas e.g. lawyers in Alaska have to under 4 hours of CPD a year, whereas lawyers in Ohio have to undertake 24 hours of CE over 2 years.
For additional knowledge and tools on Positive Psychology and Habits please check my other programs.
Curriculum is empty